quarta-feira, 30 de maio de 2007

I had no choice but to hear you... you state your case time and again... I thought about it.
You treat me like I'm a princess... I'm not used to liking that... you ask how my day was.
You've already won me over in spite of me... don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet... don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are... I couldn't help it... it's all your fault
Your love is sick and it swallowed me whole... your so much braver than I gave you credit for that's not lipe service.
You are the bearer of unconditional things... you held your breatch and the door for me... thanks for your patience.
You're the best listener that I've ever met... you're my best friend, best friend with benefits... what took me so long.
And I've never felt this healthy before... and I've never wanted something rational... and I am aware now... and I am aware now.

Nenhum comentário: